1. It doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it. What matters is how many people do.
Concentrate on the positive, not the detractors, always.
2. 10% of people will find a way to take anything personally. Expect it.
3. “Trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity.” (Colin Powell)
4. “If you are really effective at what you do, 95% of the things said about you will be negative.” (Scott Boras)
5. “If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.” (Epictetus)
6. “Living well is the best revenge.” (George Herbert)
“Attack hate by showing how you are doing fine.”
7. Keep calm and carry on.
Don't feed the trolls...
Sadly they don't ship them outside the States. I'll have to see if I can find a European equivalent. Shame, as they sell them for just $33, and more importantly, in black...